Dear Friends & Partners,
What we live today is unprecedented and we must be united. All of us at Euromat consider it asthe highest priority to protect our partners, their families, and you our friends and clients.
Note that using the Euromat system avoids personal contact due to the automated refueling process. Thus, drivers / users of the system remain in their vehicle until refueling and depart without human contact as required by the use of other refueling methods (credit card, plastic card, cash etc.).
Taking the opportunity to remind you that, in any case, we should follow the instructions of experts to protect the public health. Indicatively, we encourage the use of antiseptics, gloves and masks and more generally:
1. Frequent and meticulous hand washing.
2. Avoid touching face without washing hands.
3. Cover mouth and nose with elbow or handkerchief when coughing or sneezing.
4. Avoid close contact (especially with people with symptoms).
5. Avoid hugs and handshakes.
6. If we experience symptoms, contact your doctor.
We support the effort of the supply chain and all its parameters, with advanced refueling systems, reducing personal contact and at the same time being there for you.
With you all the way.