The new generation of refueling! A fully secured, automated fuel management system and service that meets the needs of any fleet. Euromat is the most efficient and cost effective way to manage a fleet – minimum human interference and time spending with maximum control and data collection. While refueling in public oil stations, home base stations or in both, Euromat is the perfect solution.
- Prevents fuel loss and misappropriation
- Automatic and unified invoicing – one “wire transfer” payment.
- Automated odometer reading for correct and useful reports
- Monitors maintenance, engine efficiency, and driving habits
- Eliminates manual data collection thereby reducing human resources and Preventing human Erros
- Prevents filling up with the wrong type of fuel
- Simplifies recognition of fuel expenses by tax authorities
- Fuel transaction are paid with an average of 30 days credit
EuroM@t Hellas detailed and up to date reports provide all the needed information.
* Volume and costs for each vehicle
* Average fuel consumption
* Odometer readings at every fueling
* Time and location of every fueling
* Customer reports on demand
All refueling details are stored and can be imported by an automated procedure directly to your company’s ERP system.
No need to lose time and enter the data manually! A simple click from your ERP system, a single wiring transfer of the payment and you are done – we will make sure to dispatch the payment to the different retailers around Greece.
With years of successful cooperation, you can enjoy our service at Hundreds of EKO stations all over Greece.
What is Eurotrack
Innovative Telematic Services for a complete fleet management solution
Using Eurotrack system, you will have the full picture and knowledge of your fleet operation. If it is your Sales force, Technical team, delivery personnel or even you school buses – Eurotrack is the right tool for you.
Online monitoring and many various reports such as routes, stops, clients’ visits, temperature monitor and recording, door or valves status, Driver Behavior Analysis or any other data you can think of – we will supply you with the solution.
- Live (real time) and historic locations and routes and stops on Google Maps
- Automated alerts for preset conditions
- Customer locations or POIS on the map
- Geofencing capabilities
- Optimal route calculation for visiting locations
- Monitor predefined routes execution (location and time based)
- Route or Trip cost calculation
- Find closest vehicle to any location (routed or straight line distance)
- Custom SMS / Email Notifications
- Anti Thefts Security alerts
- Fleet expenses management system
- Automated Fleet Maintenance management with alerts per KM or Time intervals
- Driver Behavior reports by G sensor and Mobileye
For the perfect Driver Behavior overview, please check Mobileye solution below.
What is Mobileye
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
Mobileye is an innovative line of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems that can be installed in any vehicle. It consists of a smart camera, mounted on the vehicle’s windshield, constantly monitoring the road ahead and working as a “third eye” to reduce or mitigate the risk of collision.
Mobileye’s unique artificial vision technology detects lanes, vehicles, motorcycles, speed signs, bicyclists and pedestrians.
It uses and processes the inputs from the camera, measures the driving distance and calculates the time of probable collision with other vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians.
Mobileye provides real-time alerts to the drivers in case of imminent danger of collision, enabling them to react.
Already adopted by both the corporate and the private sectors, the Mobileye is a modern, comprehensive, single camera solution that effectively reduces and mitigates accidents.
All Mobileye alerts can be monitored, recorded, diagnosed and reported via Eurotrack system.
See Mobileye in action.
The Mobileye features:
The visual alerts are displayed on the EyeWatch visual display unit. This unit is placed inside your vehicle and can be used in place of, or in conjunction with, Smartphone integration. The audio alerts are provided through the vision senor unit mounted on the inside of the windshield.
Lane Departure Warning
Mobileye detects lane markings on the road and alerts the driver when they unintentionally veer out of their lane, mitigating the risk of a forward collision.
Pedestrian & Cyclist Detection
Mobileye detects pedestrians & cyclists on the road and alerts the driver when in danger of collision, mitigating the risk.
Forward Collision Warning
Mobileye detects vehicles on the road and alerts the driver when in danger of a rear-end collision with the vehicle in front..
Headway Monitoring Warning
Mobileye calculates the distance, in seconds, between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you and alerts you when you get too close, mitigating the risk of collision
Speed Limit Indication
Mobileye detects traffic signs and provides you with the actual speed limit stated on the road, making sure you are always aware.
Intelligent High Beam Control
Mobileye automatically turns on/off the high-beams depending on the level of light and relative distance from other traffic